Sunday Worship 10:30 AM
- Clear messages that inspire positive change.
- Practical applications to daily life.
- A blend of contemporary and traditional worship styles and music.
- Sunday school programs for children and teens.
Our family worship services begin at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday. The first part of the service is for the whole family; during this portion of the service there are songs, prayers, and a talk for the children. After the children's talk, parents take their children to the nursery or to Sunday School (see below). The second portion of the service is aimed at adults.
After worship we gather in the church hall to share fellowship and enjoy refreshments. Everyone is invited to join this gathering.
Online Worship Services
If you're unable to join us for worship in person, you can always worship with us online. All of our services are livestreamed on our Facebook Page.
Our services are also available to watch later on our Oak Arbor Church Youtube Channel.
Sunday School offers children a fun, social environment in which to learn the stories of the Bible and grow their affection for the Lord.
Different levels of programming are offered to children of different ages.
- For children under five we have a toy cart in our School Foyer, with comfortable chairs and a live-stream of the service for parents to follow along. Parents are asked to supervise their own children during this time.
- Children from Kindergarten - Grade 6 are invited to join the Elementary Sunday School class. This class includes a lesson and some sort of creative project, and are taught by the Sunday School coordinators or a trained volunteer.
- Children in Grade 7 & Grade 8 are invited to join the Middle School program, which is geared towards exploration and discussion of Bible stories.
- Teens in High School are invited to join the High School Cafe Church program. They will gather with an adult in the café (parlor) to sip coffee, listen to the pastor's message (sermon) and then have a 10-minute discussion based on the message.