Why Oak Arbor
Oak Arbor Church welcomes anyone who is interested in building a better relationship with God, His Word and each other.
We are proud to serve a wide range of ages and tastes by offering Sunday worship services with uplifting and practical messages, tools that help enrich our lives spiritually and community outreach programs that help us to connect and impact our neighbors in a positive way.
Our doors are open to you.
You are welcome to Join us:
Worship-Lifting our minds & hearts together to our Lord Jesus Christ
- Clear messages that inspire positive change
- Practical applications to daily life
- A blend of contemporary and traditional worship styles and music
- Sunday school programs for children and teens
Tools for Life-Enriching spiritual growth & relationships
Study groups, classes and workshops
- Youth programs and activities that help children have fun and learn values in a safe and positive setting
Resources to strengthen marriage & family
Community Outreach-Connecting people through activities & service
- Outreach programs give us the opportunity show our love for our neighbors both near and far.
Family-oriented activities, events & trips
We teach - a deeper understanding of God’s timeless message:
Our Lord Jesus Christ is the one loving God.
- He is never angry and never gives up on us.
The Bible is God speaking to us through
- literal stories, parables and a deeper spiritual meaning.
Useful Service from good will brings faith to life.
It is the very heart of heavenly happiness.
Spiritual Freedom is a gift.
Salvation is progressive . . .
a gradual lifting up of our spirit by the Lord
as we grow in love, faith and useful service.
Marriage Love between a husband and wife is a blessing God longs for us to enjoy.
In His care, we can find and strengthen this precious love to eternity.
Life after Death is real.
Everyone continues life's journey right away as a complete person.
Heaven is for all people
who become angels by living according to God's Commandments.
Summary of Beliefs